Terms and Conditions – The Greenwood Resorts Pvt Ltd
Check-in time- 2:00 PM Check-out time- 12:00PM
- As per the Government of India’s security regulations, it is mandatory for all guests to show an government identity proof (passport for foreigners) at the time of check-in. Please do ensure that you carry this with you.
- Personal food and beverages are strictly not permitted on the hotel premises.
- Lockers for your valuables are available in each guest room. The hotel shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings.
- In case any damage is done to the hotel property by guests during their stay, it will be the sole accountability of the guest that made the booking and “The Greenwood Resort” will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
- Conference equipment is provided as per actual costs, on prior notice.
- An extra bed can be provided if space permits @1250 INR plus taxes
- We reserve the right to cancel or release the reservation, if the resort not receive the required details or payment guarantee by Credit Card/Demand Draft/Cheque.(subject to local clearing)
- Our hotel requires a minimum of 24 hours prior notice for flight/train details to organize an airport/station transfer on chargeable basis.
- Twin Bed will be on subject to availability.
- Breakfast is served from 7 to 10:30 AM., lunch from 12:30 to 4 PM and dinner from 7:30 to 11:30PM.
- Bar timing: Opening 11:00 AM closing 12:00AM
- There are special charges for weekends, Christmas, and New Year. Please do contact our Sales Offices for further information.
- Rates for fashion photography and filming are available on request.
- All prices mentioned regarding rooms, meals, services and other facilities are exclusive of taxes. CGST and SGST rates as per the GST Act and GST Rules & Regulations will be levied on the corresponding services availed at the properties. All taxes are subject to change as per the Government regulations from time to time.
- We are bound by strict excise and other regulations by which: No personal liquor is allowed, even on a corkage basis, and a violation of this can risk our liquor license to be revoked.
- No loud music (as in DJ/disco/loudspeaker music) is allowed in the open areas of the property. For this, we have identified specific venues. Even there the volume will have to be controlled after 10 pm. No fireworks and crackers after 10 pm since it disturbs villagers and nearby the Greenwood resort
For Room Booking
Total room rent is payable in advance in order to confirm the bookings.
Rules & Regulations for Banquets Booking
- Please excuse us. No. discounts are possible on the quoted rates.
- We shall entertain only 10% over and above the guaranteed numbers of person agreed upon at the time of banquet booking.
- Breakages and damages will be charged separately.
- Advance paid against the banquet party will not be refunded if party cancel within on 6 Months of the event.
- The advance of 30% of the total estimated amount will enable us to confirm your banquet and balance 70% before fifteen days of event and if any extra payment to be done after party only.
- Booking confirm in the open air is at customers risk with regards to any unfavourable climate conditions.
- Outside agencies are not allowed to perform/act any function in the premises.
- Management is authorized to take legal action against unruly behaviour for the safety of other guests and to maintain the decorum of the place.
- Outside Alcoholic Drinks and beverages are strictly prohibited.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures, we request all our guests to carry a photo-identity with address proof to present at Check-in. foreign nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card / Aadhar Card.
- Disputes if any will be subjected to Guwahati Jurisdiction.
Right of admission reserved.
- All Govt. taxes applicable.
Confirmation policy for weddings and large celebrations with accommodation
- 30% of the total room tariff and estimated event amount be paid at the time of confirming the booking.
- 70% remaining balance to be paid 15 days in advance of the event date.
- Security deposit 25% is mandatory, If not complied to the booking can be cancelled.
- Full clearance of bill at the time of check-out.
Cancellation policy for Accommodation
- Confirmed booking cancelled prior to 168hours (excluding banquet) of the arrival date will not be liable to any cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between 168 hours to 24 hours of check-in date will be charged 1st night’s room rate plus taxes.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of check-in date will be charged full cost of stay.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
- Incase of any cancellations the GST of 18% on the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of next month.
Cancellation policy for weddings and large celebrations
- Total advance paid will be retained if cancelled anytime within 3 months of the booking date.
- 100% of the advance will be retained if cancelled 1 month prior to date.
- If the Host cancels before 6 months of the event they will be refunded the booking amount.
- If the host cancels between 6 to 2 months before the event 50% advance will be refunded.
- If the Host cancels within 2 month then advance money will not be refunded.
- In case of any cancellation the GST of 18% on the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of the next month.
- Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
- Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
- Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 7-10 working days.
- Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
- The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
Personal Information We Collect About You
We collect your Personal Information on the Site to enhance the services we offer you, maintain and improve the Site, protect the security of you and our Site, comply with legal obligations, and inform you about other services and products that may be available through us, our affiliated companies, or through our marketing alliances. We collect Personal Information about you when you interact with or utilize services offered on this Site, such as:
Creating a profile with us;
Making reservations, accommodation requests and payments;;
Consenting to marketing communications;
Submitting comments, reviews, or other user-generated content;
Connecting or interacting with us through social networks (e.g., Facebook, Google+, Twitter); or
Requesting customer or technical support.
Personal Information includes:
Postal or billing address;
Telephone or mobile number;
Payment card information;
Government identification (e.g., Aadhar Card, Pan card, passport identification to verify traveler identities);
Device being used (for our mobile site);
Member hotel stay information;
Your preferences regarding your member hotel stay (e.g. bed size, smoking versus non-smoking room); and
Other relevant data.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
we only process and share your Personal Information, including sharing with service providers or other external entities, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and meet our legitimate business and legal objectives. When we disclose Personal Information to external entities to perform services for us, we establish by contract that they may access your Personal Information only for the purposes of performing those services. We may also use what we know about you to offer you other products and services. We may combine your online information with information collected from offline or online sources, or information we already have.
Security of Your Information
We maintain reasonable technical, electronic, and organizational security procedures to maintain the security of Personal Information, and safeguard Personal Information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, disclosure or access.